It's going to be raining today, which means my grill will get a well deserved break. Saturday night is perfect for comfort food, especially if you have a fresh baguette of French bread to soak up this legendary sauce. This all comes together on the stove top in about 30 minutes....or roughly about the time it takes for me to empty one "Grogs Pour" from my wineglass.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the pork chops on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the onion and rosemary. Cook, stirring, about 4-5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add the chicken broth and white wine. Stir to remove brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Add the mustard and stir to combine.
- Put the pork chops back into the skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes. Then remove the pork chops.
- Add the butter, heavy cream and sour cream to the skillet. Stir until smooth. Put the chops back into the skillet and drizzle with sauce. Garnish with fresh rosemary. Serve.