Today is day 365 of my new blog. That's right, one full year of blogging is now under my belt. It's been very interesting and I have learned a lot.
In that year, I have had nearly 7,000 visitors (pageviews as Google calls them). Not huge numbers, but still impressive for a non-commercial blog. In the beginning I would get maybe 4-5 visitors a day (thanks, Judy!). I think I clocked around 50 visitors my first month. But traffic has definitely picked up...I had 1,182 visitors in September.
The vast majority of visitors, 88%, are from the United States. The rest are from, in descending order, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, Russia, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore, Philipines and Colombia. A full 53% of the users are using an Apple operating system (Mac, iPhone or iPad) while 39% are still in the dark (Windows). Google search is responsible for over 50% of my traffic while Facebook delivers 6%. I also get a decent amount of referrals from both crossfitmn.com and darcyfranklin.blogspot.com .
Here are the most popular recipes (in descending order):
- Alaskan King Crab Legs: http://terrygruggen.blogspot.com/2011/05/alaskan-king-crab-legs.html
- Oven Roasted Baby Back Ribs: http://terrygruggen.blogspot.com/2011/03/oven-roasted-baby-back-ribs.html
- Grilled Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions: http://terrygruggen.blogspot.com/2011/07/grilled-italian-sausages-with-peppers.html
- Grilled Chicken Breasts with Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms: http://terrygruggen.blogspot.com/2011/04/grilled-chicken-breasts-with-roasted.html
- Grilled Thai New York Strip Steaks with Lime Sauce: http://terrygruggen.blogspot.com/2011/06/grilled-thai-new-york-strip-steaks-with.html
- Wild Boar Ribs: http://terrygruggen.blogspot.com/2011/04/wild-boar-ribs.html
- The Loon Cafe's Pecos River Red Chili: http://terrygruggen.blogspot.com/2010/10/loon-cafes-pecos-river-red-chili.html
- Rocket Arugula: http://terrygruggen.blogspot.com/2010/10/straccetti-con-rughetta.html
- Grilled Lobster Tail: http://terrygruggen.blogspot.com/2011/04/grilled-lobster-tail.html
- Pan Seared Filet Mignon: http://terrygruggen.blogspot.com/2010/10/pan-seared-filet-mignon.html
Thank you for visiting. I'm glad you came!