Here's a great recipe from Bon Appetite that gives a nice Spanish slant to a traditional dish.
4 anchovy fillets, drained, chopped plus 1 tablespoon of oil from can
1 pound fully cooked Spanish Chorizo sausages cut into 1/2 inch slices
5 garlic cloves, chopped
1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes with added puree
1 cup pitted green olives, halved
1/2 cup drained capers
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
2 tablespoons dried oregano
16 ounces spaghetti
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oil from anchovies in heavy, large deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add cooked Chorizo and cook until beginning to brown (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
- Add anchovies and garlic, stir 1 minute more.
- Add tomatoes, olives, capers, paprika and oregano. Stir and simmer.
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente (1 minute less cooking time than packaging calls for).
- Drain spaghetti. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir to coat noodles.
- Divide spaghetti among plates and top with sauce.