Sinful. Decadent. Over-the-top and absolutely delicious! This is one of the all-time great recipes for Alaskan King Crab. It is also one of the easiest to prepare. Serves 4.
4 Alaskan King Crab Legs2 sticks of butter (4 oz. each)
10 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon of Tabasco (or more to taste)
16 oz. of Farfalle (bow tie pasta)
2 tablespoons of salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Fill a large pot with water. Add 2 tablespoons of salt and bring to a boil.
- Remove meat from crab legs and tear into bite-size pieces.
- In a large saucepan, melt the 2 sticks of butter over low heat.
- When the butter is melted, adjust temperature to medium and add minced garlic. Saute until garlic is fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Adjust temperature to low. Add crab and Tabasco to garlic/butter mixture. Heat for 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Add Farfalle to large pot and cook until al dente (about 1 minute less than what the package calls for).
- When cooked, drain pasta and toss with olive oil. Divide into serving bowls or plates.
- Place a giant helping of the hot crab sauce on top of the Farfalle on each bowl or plate and serve.