Thursday, October 23, 2014

Break in the Action




A combination of age and genetics will sideline me for the next four weeks. The opening in my shoulder is supposed to be 11mm, which gives enough room for the rotator cuff to slide under the bone. Mine had narrowed to just 7mm, causing the rotator cuff to get caught and tear.

I had surgery yesterday to repair the tear, but the recovery requires that my right arm be immobilized for the next four weeks. This means I have no use of my right arm or hand for that period....which makes it tough for this right hander. While I found someone to help me get dressed and cook, she was adamant that she would not ghost write my blog. So, time for a break and I will see you in four weeks.


Pairing: Morphine Sulfate and Oxycodone 

No comments:

Post a Comment